In response to some parents’ questions about the differences between our study tours and ordinary Harvard sightseeing tours, we have summarized the following points for your reference.
1. Our team has selected the best of Harvard and MIT campus after many field trips for more than half a year, and carefully arranged the route and the articulation of each link to match, which can be reflected in the introduction of our itinerary. We let children fully experience the campus culture, academic charm and life excitement of Harvard from courtyard to classroom, from architecture to life;
2. We have participated and compared various free and paid campus tours in Harvard, the general tour is one person with a large group, sometimes it can reach more than 50 people, and the programmed introduction of the periphery of Harvard Courtyard, one is unable to enter the interior to examine the classes, and the other is a patterned introduction, lack of communication and interaction, while we are a small boutique tour, strictly control the number of participants, Harvard Courtyard tour is only a small part of the tour. The tour of Harvard Yard is only a small part of the tour, and our participants can fully interact with Harvard students, even one-on-one communication;
3. our courses cover a variety of subject areas such as biotechnology, artificial intelligence, architectural design, East Asian culture, nutrition and health, etc. We invite Harvard undergraduates, doctoral students and master students to teach in the classroom, and considering the learning characteristics and acceptance of teenagers, our courses are designed with fun and interactivity in mind, so that kids can feel cool. At the same time, these Harvard students can be seen as role models of peer behavior, and using their words and actions to inspire adolescents will be more effective than parental intergenerational education.
4. Our experiential program is purposely placed in the Harvard Museum of Natural History, the Museum of Art, the MIT Science Museum, and the Harvard Innovation Lab iLab, which we have visited many times, so that children can explore the charm of nature, art and technology like a treasure hunt map. In short, we are trying to ensure the children’s safety and comfort, so that they can learn, play, eat and live well, and experience a wonderful experience to open up more possibilities of life.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us, thank you!
3. 我们的课程涉及生物技术、人工智能、建筑设计、东亚文化、营养健康等多个学科领域，延请哈佛的本科生、博士生和硕士生在课堂内实地授课，而且考虑到十几岁青少年的学习特点和接受方式，我们的课程设计会充分考虑趣味性与互动性，让孩子们感觉到酷。同时，这些授课的哈佛学生可视为同辈的行为榜样role model，用他们的言行来激励青春期的孩子们，会比家长隔辈的教育更有效果。